楼主: sharonpek

[TVB drama] In the Chamber of Bliss news

[复制链接]

主题

好友

积分

我爱松哥!

发表于 2009-7-4 22:18:56 |显示全部楼层
Thanks sharon for sharing...Let me take a look.!
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

我爱松哥!

发表于 2009-7-10 17:14:20 |显示全部楼层
thank you sharon for sharing this!! =)
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

见习版主

电脑白痴之猫人爱续集!!

发表于 2009-9-1 16:17:01 |显示全部楼层

have a look 1st.... reply later...

waiting for this drama since long long long long time ago......

[ Last edited by i_love_jack at 2009-9-1 16:19 ]
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

我爱松哥!

发表于 2009-9-2 10:23:06 |显示全部楼层

In The Chamber of Bliss
Premiering 21st Sept - 16th Oct Mon-Fri, 9.30pm

蔡锷与小凤仙

Military Governor CHOI NGOK (Lau Chung Yan) has been attempting to overthrow the Yuen Sai Hoi government. To facilitate his plan to stage an uprising in Yunnan, he pretends to be fooling around with the highly sought-after courtesan CHEUNG FUNG WAN (Chow Hoi Mei), nicknamed SIU FUNG SIN, to avoid detection. YUEN SAI HOI (Law Lok Lam), who is suspicious of NGOK, sends the Chief of Staff MOK YIK TIN (Lam Ka Wah) to spy on him.  Later he even lures NGOK's wife PAK SZ TING (Tin Yui Nei) to Beijing, hoping that this will force NGOK to pledge his loyalty to the government.  To ensure the success of the revolutionary movement, NGOK carries on with his affair with WAN as a camouflage, without realizing that she has seriously fallen in love with him.  WAN is ready to give up everything just to be with NGOK while NGOK remains cold and distant towards her. Soldier YUE YAM KWOK (Ma Kwok Ming) is also in love with WAN and would like to get her out of her predicament. Sadly WAN turns him down, for her love for NGOK is so much stronger than one can ever imagine.

都督蔡鍔(刘松仁)密谋推翻袁世凯政权,为掩人耳目,以便秘密返回云南起义,遂藉亲近名妓小凤仙张凤云(周海媚)制 造沉迷酒色、荒废政事的假象。袁世凯(罗乐林)不信蔡鍔,多次派参谋长莫逆天(林嘉华)查探真伪,更不惜把蔡鍔的妻子白思婷(田蕊妮)诱来北京,迫令蔡鍔 继续效忠。蔡鍔为顾全大局,利用与凤云的感情作掩饰,凤云却对蔡鍔靡日不思,甚至為他除牌以明心志,惜蔡鍔冷对伊人,士官余任国(马国明)看在眼中,痛在 心中,希望带她离开伤心地,可惜凤云对蔡鍔的爱至死不渝..从此一个为革命,一个为爱情,在似真非假的的关係裡,互相猜度、折磨、思忆,娓娓弹奏着一段可 歌可泣的凄美恋曲..

Producer: Wong Wai Sing 
Scriptwriter: Lo Mei Wan, Choi Suk Yin, Lau Choi Wan 
Starring:Lau Chung Yan (劉松仁) Chow Hoi Mei (周海媚) Lam Ka Wah (林嘉華) Ma Kwok Ming (馬國明) Tin Yui Nei (田蕊妮) Angela Tong (湯盈盈) Toby Leung (梁靖琪) Law Lok Lam (羅樂林) 

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

我爱松哥!

发表于 2009-9-2 10:40:35 |显示全部楼层
wow..this show looks interesting! hope that it can get good ratings in HK:)
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

我爱松哥!

发表于 2009-9-11 10:15:13 |显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

松影含窗

发表于 2009-9-11 19:38:08 |显示全部楼层
Trung, Thanks for updated, doubt name of series.....why use like this ?? :L [ Last edited by anata at 2009-9-11 19:39 ]
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

我爱松哥!

发表于 2009-9-13 11:40:35 |显示全部楼层
Source: Wenweipo
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

TVB's new series "In the Chamber of Bliss" held its promotional event yesterday. The cast who attended includes Damien Lau, Kenneth ma, Toby Leung, Kristal Tin and Law Lok Lam. But female leads Kathy Chow is currently in Beijing and Angela Tong is not feeling well therefore were absent from the promotion. At the event, the cast split into guy and girl teams to play games with the audience. One female fan was invited to go play with the cast on stage, she had on a T-shirt with Damien's photo printed on it, she appeared quite excited.

Damien had just completed a TVB and Shanghai collaboration series "Growing Through Life". During filming, the cast and co-star Cecilia Yip complained that he changed the script. Damien brought smiles and expressed that he does not have a habit of changing scripts in the 10+ years he's been in the business. Sometimes he would look for a more in-depth understanding of the role. But Cecilia felt that it's hard to adapt to? Damien said that he doesn't think so because they haven't collaborated for that long, so he won't make other co-stars unhappy. He strongly stressed that he has never followed the script word for word when acting, he would often first digest the characteristics first before acting it out. Usually he would first discuss with his co-stars before starting the scene, filming has always gone well, he has never experienced unhappy situations during filming.

Kathy Chow the best in pre-modern series

Towards Cecilia Yip complaining that Damien wanted her to say a particular line, Damien laughed: "When did she do that? Actually she loves to collaborate with me. Chinese people have a saying called 'against will'. I don't believe that she was unhappy. I have already worked with her 4 times since the first time I collaborated with her in Taiwan, how would we not be able to adapt? Maybe she thinks that I don't change enough scripts?" Do you think its because she's jealous this time? Damien laughed and said that there is a possibility, then suggested that Reporters ask her about it. As for the female lead of this series, Kathy Chow, Damien said that he has a very good feeling on her acting in pre-modern dramas, they collaborated happily.

Toby Leung pretends to not know English

Toby studied and grew up in a foreign country, first time being in a pre-modern series, she didn't NG that much. The only request was that she had to pretend she didn't know English, it felt quite weird. In "Growing", she played Damien's daughter, she said that she does not feel Damien would often change the scripts. She strongly supported Damien saying that he has high standards, requesting for good talent is a good thing. So when she finishes doing a scene, she would get his nodd in agreement, this is one of the greatest feeling of accomplishment.
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

我爱松哥!

发表于 2009-9-13 11:43:11 |显示全部楼层
Source: Wenweipo
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

TVB's new series "In the Chamber of Bliss" held its promotional event yesterday. The cast who attended includes Damien Lau, Kenneth ma, Toby Leung, Kristal Tin and Law Lok Lam. But female leads Kathy Chow is currently in Beijing and Angela Tong is not feeling well therefore were absent from the promotion. At the event, the cast split into guy and girl teams to play games with the audience. One female fan was invited to go play with the cast on stage, she had on a T-shirt with Damien's photo printed on it, she appeared quite excited.

Damien had just completed a TVB and Shanghai collaboration series "Growing Through Life". During filming, the cast and co-star Cecilia Yip complained that he changed the script. Damien brought smiles and expressed that he does not have a habit of changing scripts in the 10+ years he's been in the business. Sometimes he would look for a more in-depth understanding of the role. But Cecilia felt that it's hard to adapt to? Damien said that he doesn't think so because they haven't collaborated for that long, so he won't make other co-stars unhappy. He strongly stressed that he has never followed the script word for word when acting, he would often first digest the characteristics first before acting it out. Usually he would first discuss with his co-stars before starting the scene, filming has always gone well, he has never experienced unhappy situations during filming.

Kathy Chow the best in pre-modern series

Towards Cecilia Yip complaining that Damien wanted her to say a particular line, Damien laughed: "When did she do that? Actually she loves to collaborate with me. Chinese people have a saying called 'against will'. I don't believe that she was unhappy. I have already worked with her 4 times since the first time I collaborated with her in Taiwan, how would we not be able to adapt? Maybe she thinks that I don't change enough scripts?" Do you think its because she's jealous this time? Damien laughed and said that there is a possibility, then suggested that Reporters ask her about it. As for the female lead of this series, Kathy Chow, Damien said that he has a very good feeling on her acting in pre-modern dramas, they collaborated happily.

Toby Leung pretends to not know English

Toby studied and grew up in a foreign country, first time being in a pre-modern series, she didn't NG that much. The only request was that she had to pretend she didn't know English, it felt quite weird. In "Growing", she played Damien's daughter, she said that she does not feel Damien would often change the scripts. She strongly supported Damien saying that he has high standards, requesting for good talent is a good thing. So when she finishes doing a scene, she would get his nodd in agreement, this is one of the greatest feeling of accomplishment.

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

我爱松哥!

梦里寻他千百度

发表于 2009-9-13 11:54:29 |显示全部楼层
THANK YOU !
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

我爱松哥!

发表于 2009-9-18 11:08:19 |显示全部楼层
Promotion clip (credit to Kenethma.org):

http://tieba.baidu.com/%C2%ED%B9%FA%C3%F7/shipin/play/659196e086366a104da0f09f
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

我爱松哥!

发表于 2009-9-19 16:46:53 |显示全部楼层

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 Register

手机版|Archiver|刘松仁 松居 ( 粤ICP备05001098号 )

GMT+8, 2019-11-18 22:55 , Processed in 0.117921 second(s), 19 queries .