[TVB drama] [Drama Critique] The Heavenly Sword and Dragon Sabre

[复制链接]

主题

好友

积分

管理员

发表于 2009-3-21 15:21:10 |显示全部楼层

Review from:

http://www.spcnet.tv/TVB-Series/The-Heavenly-Sword-and-Dragon-Saber-review-r2174.html

Feel free to discuss, I copied this from the above site, all copyrights and perspective belong to the author

Year:
Section:
TVB Series
Genre:
Martial Arts
Average Rating:
      (out of 8 reviews)

Reviewed by: Yanfeng and Puckers
Rating:      

Summary:

If you like strong female-characters and in particular adore Zhaomin’s cunning, strength and wit, this might be your favorite version of HSDS. In my opinion, this is the closest-to-the-spirit-of-Zhaomin interpretation of Zhaomin to date, and is Gigi Lai’s pièce de résistance, where she takes her best type of role (smart but willful yet ultimately sympathetic) to a new level.

If I could be intellectually honest and not let my memories of childhood taint my opinion, I would tell you that this is one of the strongest version of the 5 I’ve seen (’78, ’86, ’95, ’00 and ’03). However the special spot in my heart for HSDS is reserved entirely for Tony Leung and Kitty Lai in the ’86 version, so ’00 must settle for a tied second place with HSDS ‘03. It is an honorable second spot, that is based to how well this version upholds what I think is the spirit of the serial - the characterizations are splendid, the scripting memorable and the acting added the right icing to the cake! The shortfalls here are also script related, with some jarring side-stories and poor development of minor characters (which is a crucial point to the HSDS novel, where the focus is on brotherly relations). However, this version does a very good job bringing some of the major characters to life in a different light compared to the novel. From Zhaomin to Xiao Zhao, Zhu-er to Qingshu- this version gives us fresh, and stronger persona's that we can sympathize with.

True, changing the story line has led to complaints that this version of HSDS is very unfaithful to the novel, however many of the changes worked for me. It may be worth noting that major changes to the story line of any novel are usually badly done and do not add to the story. The 1995 version that tried to make a melodrama of HSDS falls squarely in this category. And even in this version, some of the plot changes were dubious and made me roll my eyes (Zhaomin’s ‘death’ plot was a little overdone, as was the extended story around Wuji’s 6th Wudang swordsman’s romance with Bu Hui), but I consider many of the changes true to the spirit- if not letter- of the story and hence found they added to rather than subtracted from the experience.

For instance, the many twists introduced on the war between Ming Sect and the Mongols made Zhaomin’s switch over to the side of the Ming Sect seem less abrupt and more reasonable. One of the sore points for me in all the versions and the novel, has been the way Zhaomin has been shown to, in a moment, abandon home, family, her people- all for Wuji. Here Zhaomin is shown to go back to save her family- only leaving to get Wuji out of the quandary, but not willing to abandon her beloved family nor stir trouble for her people, which raised my level of respect for her another notch.

As an unrelated aside, it was charming to see TVB put up another HSDS, even using the actor who was the clever 4th Wudang swordsman in the ’86 version here as Wuji’s maternal uncle, the flirtatious Ying Ye Wang. Similarly the actor for Zhaomin’s father in ’86 played the same role in the ’78 version. It lends continuity to the series of serials and reminds us that TVB’s wuxia-legacy goes back many decades.

Characters & actors (Spoilers warning!)

Charmaine Sheh as Zhirou was a very pleasant surprise. I’ve generally found the characters Charmaine portrays to be unmemorable- she lacks a certain spark that really makes a role seem real to me. Casting her as the complex Zhirou seemed a risky move, but paid off richly as Charmaine painted for the audience a vulnerable Zhirou who, out of a twisted self-defense, turns into a vengeful head of Ermei. I have never been a fan of the character Zhirou – neither in the novel nor in any screen version– but this Zhirou inspires much sympathy without alienating me with overly done craziness. Charmaine Sheh’s tendency to underplay her characters pans out well here, as she give us a Zhirou who is essentially a passive villain – evil only in reaction to the cruelties done to her. While many other actresses are either too abruptly cruel (Gao Yuanyuan in ‘03 struck me that way) or do not make the transition into evil well (Sheren Tang in ’86 was not as convincing in the part of villain), Charmaine managed to make Zhirou’s change believable – she was sweet and soft as the initially innocent Zhirou, and she kept her soft and hesitant nature, but grew capable of evil as the tormented-by-her-shifu Zhirou. Overall a great performance and insightful casting.

Gigi Lai as Zhaomin was the highlight of the serial for me. I like Zhaomin – ever since Kitty Lai won me over with her sweet portrayal of this clever, willful character, I have been a fan of the character. In HSDS 2000, it’s half the script and half Gigi, but this Zhaomin has a distinct mean streak and her cunning is definitely not entirely roses and sugar. She’s spoiled and willful, capable of being cruel and also full of herself. She has plenty of reason to be so confident, being also supremely capable- in fact almost unbelievably masterful. She is the jewel in her father’s house – playing political games with the “big boys” and skillfully navigating the intricacies of the Mongolian imperial court. She is the mastermind of her family and, together with her battle-proven father and older brother, they are a family to reckon with in the Mongolian empire. Where other versions of HSDS gloss over her capabilities, here a few side plots are devoted to showing us just how cunning Zhaomin is, and also why she has every reason to be cunning. Growing up, and dealing every day with power-hungry fellow royals who would happily swallow her and her family whole at the least let up of wariness or least show of weakness.

Lawrence Ng as Zhang Wuji gives us an exceedingly gentle portrayal of the indecisive, accidental hero, which unfortunately made Wuji pale in comparison to the colorful and interesting women who surround him. Perhaps it’s the script that focuses mainly on the women, and perhaps it is how warmly but placidly Lawrence chose to portray Wuji, here Wuji is a sweet, charming, good, torn but ultimately forgettable lead. Lawrence gets a lot of flak for being older than Wuji is supposed to be, and lacking the young, innocent, guileless facet of Wuji’s. Its also true that he seems very serious and not as light-hearted as other adaptations have shown. However, I think Lawrence makes up for part of that by his ability to generate chemistry with Gigi Lai.

Wuji and Zhaomin’s relationship, for me, is one of the key points of the series. Lawrence’s Wuji in particular had a very different relationship from Zhaomin as from other serials. In other adaptations Wuji was very inexperienced and comes off as less exposed to the world than the razor-sharp, street-smart Zhaomin. Here, Lawrence plays a much more mature Wuji, who is, while still bewildered and charmed and confused by Zhaomin’s lightning fast changes, and yet flattering attention to himself, still holds his own. I think that makes the relationship a very grown-up one, where there is mutual understanding and acknowledgment (e.g., its clear from Snake Island that Zhaomin is the dearest to Wuji). This is not to say there’s not any funny moments in their romance! Actually, the script here scores by giving Zhaomin a very sharp, incessant tongue and strong understanding of Wuji which she uses to her advantage- e.g., watch for her amusing teasing of Wuji about being distracted by passing pretty faces. A particularly funny added scene is one where Zhaomin rags at Wuji over Zhiruo- she keeps cutting Wuji off until he is forced to seal her acupoint for speech in an effort to be heard, and even then he keeps having to turn her head back toward him so he can talk to her! J This is then followed by a touching speech by Wuji about him having decided to resolve the matter between him and Zhiruo by dissolving their marriage agreement. Again a mix of humor with a much more grown-up, communicative relationship between Zhaomin and Wuji than we’ve seen prior to this version. Not my favorite portrayal, but I have to say it has its own charms and I was moved by their mutual, mostly unspoken commitment to each other.

Cherie Chan gives us a very sweet-looking (even if still disfigured) Zhu-er. One of the interesting twists to the plot in this version of HSDS is the expanded role of Zhu-er. Like in the novel Zhu-er does not really die on Snake island, instead she lives, but unlike the novel or other versions she reappears soon after Wuji and company leave the island and there is a side story related to her finally making peace with her father. I like the new Zhu-er- Cherie’s Zhu-er is impulsive, does random small acts of kindness or cruelty, and has a bizarre form of logic, not entirely in sync with the rest of the world’s. Yet ultimately she is compassionate, fully of smiles and provides some comic relief in a series populated by more serious characters. It was amusing watching her interactions with Zhaomin on the island- manipulative Zhaomin managed to corner Zhu-er into doing something Zhaomin wanted, but Zhu-er, ever the peculiar one, does it her own way (in this case by nearly drowning Zhaomin first!)

Liz Kong as Xiao Zhao does not fare as well in her role. While the script also gives Xiao Zhao an expanded role, Liz Kong applied a relatively limited emotional range to her persona, which did not leave the audience feeling much for a character that is meant to be smart and yet struggling with torn loyalties. It was also difficult to see what affection was meant to be between her and Wuji.

Damian Lau as Zhang Cuishan, Mi Xue as Ying Susu. I was as delighted as Jinyong is reputed to have been (apparently he considered the casting to be “a long-held dream come true”) when Damian accepted the role of CuiShan. Long time favorites of mine, Damian was charming as Cuishan and Mi Xue was stunningly beautiful as ever (not a hint of age!) and between them flawless created on screen romance as they have many times over the last 2 decades. The level of comfort that these two brought to their roles was undeniable and in particular their death scene was one of the most moving in the series.

As a general comment, I’m impressed at the pedigree of actors and actresses who have graced the HSDS screen as Cuishan and Susu- I imagine because they are relatively large roles which nonetheless have short screen times and can be slotted into busy schedules of well established actors like Simon Yam, Dodo Cheng, Francis Ng (in the Jet Li movie version), Damian Lau and Mi Xue. In the novel, Wuji as an adult doesn’t really appear until halfway through the novel- so there is quite a lot of character development and storyline progression with his parents, which I am glad this and the 1986 version pay homage to.

Sadly the more minor characters were mostly forgettable. Xie Xun, who is a towering figure throughout the novel, is here neither particularly imposing nor has a particularly warm relationship with Susu, Cuishan and Wuji. Ying LiTing (Wudang 6th swordsman) is not the dreamy romantic that you hope for, and even Song YuanQiao (oldest disciple to Zhang SanFeng) is not the tragic hero who leaves a deep abiding mark on Wuji and the audience. Where, one wonders, is the silly and disrespectful Zhou Dian, the sad and loyal Fan Yao, the clever 4th Wudang swordsman, the fiercely obsessed Mijue ShiTai? There are quite a few fine actors that fill these minor roles, but I feel their talents are wasted on either very little screen time (e.g., Song Yuan Qiao is not front-and-center at each scene with the Wudang disciples) or else poor scripting doesn’t give them the right character development (e.g., Ying LiTing’s extended story with Bu Hui added little, but instead seemed the same scene over and over, and left me yawning.)

The most notable exception is Lau Daan as Zhaomin’s father- Lau Daan (probably most famous for his role as Hong Qi Gong in the Condor Heroes serials) gave us an exceedingly cunning, grand and proud Mongolian Prince who loves his daughter heartily and was heart-broken by her final decision to leave for an (in his view) inglorious fate. Yet he would give his life so she could leave to pursue her love and life and it is his sharp-witted ploy that finally saves Zhaomin life and sets her free. Another fine role and performance from an actor from whom I expected nothing less.

Of the other minor characters, perhaps it is only Yang Xiao (played by Eddie Kwan), Song Qingsu (played by Raymond Cho) and Ying Ye Wang (played by Wilson Tsui- who was the memorable 4th Swordsman of Wudang in the 1986 version) stood out with some character development of their own.

Martial arts and visuals

Least the version seem perfect, let me say that I’m not a fan of some of the decisions on the visuals- one crucial example is the ‘love scene’ between Cuishan and Susu, which had Damian perched on a crevice, costume awkwardly whipping in the ‘wind’ kissing Mi Xue. It looked painful rather than romantic, distracting from rather than creating a mood.

In terms of the martial arts I’m usually content with some relatively suspenseful, fast action that’s not too full of weird cgi. This version’s martial arts work were mostly a wash- this had a good mix of wire work and creative hand-to-hand combat, though some of the cgi effects were not as discreet I’d hoped.

Script

As I had mentioned earlier some of the script changes had me rolling my eyes as well- Zhang Wuji mistaking Zhaomin for dead not just once, but twice? Zhu-er almost dying falling off a cliff after almost dying in Snake Island? Some of the script-writers’ liberties seemed to be difficult to swallow- however, I’ll say that this version mostly stays true to the spirit of the novel and I‘m quite a fan of some of their changes that give us more insight into the characters.

Zhaomin’s character gets quite a revamp, mostly for the better! For instance, she uses suicide tactics on the Persian Ming Sect enemies out of desperation to save Wuji, not simply because she was jealous of Zhu-er (which made me cringe in both the novel and the other adaptations!) She also is made more sensually playful, where the novel and other adaptations have her biting Wuji’s hand to make sure Wuji remembers her all his life, this Zhaomin daringly bites Wuji in the lips during a kiss on Snake Island for the same effect! In addition, like in the 2003 version, Zhaomin has a very significant storyline away from Wuji’s storyline- e.g., when she is cast off from Snake Island, she faces multiple challenges trying to rejoin her family and endures much at the hands of her enemies- each time escaping on her own strength and the loyalty of her underlings. Through it all, we are shown that Zhaomin doesn’t believe in bowing to difficulties, if she’s trodden upon, she is trodden upon swearing revenge and plotting her next step- to borrow a cliché: She doesn’t get mad, she gets even!

The expanded role of Zhaomin’s family is also a nice call- perhaps a tad cheesy at points, but it does give us another facet of Zhaomin (loving daughter and loyal commander of her underlings- it was quite touching how she would care for her underlings when they got hurt and they were willing to give their lives for her). Plus it is a taste of all that Zhaomin ultimately sacrifices to be with Wuji, just as we can appreciate all the friends and honors Wuji leaves behind to be with her.

Costumes and scenery

Quite impressive costumes and scenery for a TVB production, though I think the more lavish Chinese productions leave this one still trailing. Nonetheless, Zhaomin’s costumes were unerringly lovely, particularly the final costumes she had in white and lavender- gorgeous!

Overall

Well worth the time to explore whether you’re a HSDS newbie or have read and seen multiple versions of the story- though if you’re a HSDS veteran, you would have to keep an open mind to see if the plot changes are to your taste!

In the end, the all round strength of the 1986 version of HSDS still makes that my favorite on-screen adaptation. Still this adaptation does have its great strengths (notably the scripting and casting for the main characters), alongside its flaws (some awkward plot twists and lack-luster scenes and acting for secondary characters), and I find it a ‘keeper’- one of the versions of a fine story that has withstood the test of time for me since I have taken great pleasure in re-watching this one over the years!

小豬這周一定要中Mark 6

参与松居书籍:《碧海情天》,《男人之苦》, 《原来爱上贼》和 《天地孩儿》http://bbs.lauchungyan.com/viewt ... &extra=page%3D1

主题

好友

积分

管理员

发表于 2009-3-21 15:22:33 |显示全部楼层

Review from:

http://www.spcnet.tv/TVB-Series/The-Heavenly-Sword-and-Dragon-Saber-review-r1771.html

Feel free to discuss, I copied this from the above site, all copyrights and perspective belong to the author

Reviewed by: SwordMaster
Rating:      

Length: 33 episodes of 1 hour each.

The Cast:
Lawrence Ng (Ngo Khai Hoa) as Cheung Mor Gei (Truong Vo Ky)
Gigi Lai Che (Le Tu) as Chiu Man (Trieu Minh)
Charmain Sheh (Xa Thi Man) as Chu Chi Nhuoc

Characters and Plot: (Spoilers!)
Lawrence Ng (Ngo Khai Hoa) as Truong Vo Ky (the main guy Chueng Mo Kei) did a very outstanding job in this series. Vo Ky is an honest and smart and charming guy who four girls in the series falls for. He didn't know a lot of martial arts at first but later, he learned Cuu Duong Than Cong (9 Yang Sun Gong) in the cave and when he met Tieu Sieu and she showed him how to reveal the Can Khon Dai Na Di martial arts of the Ming organization. In every bad thing that befell on him, there's always luck in it. When he fell down the mountain, he got lucky and learned the Cuu Duong Than Cong. Five years later, he fell down another time into the hut of Chu Nhi (Spider Girl). When he was trapped in the Ming organization's secret passage, and learned the Can Khon Dai Na Di.

Gigi Lai Che (Le Tu) plays the outstanding role of the Mongolian princess, Chiu Man (Trieu Minh). Chiu Man is a very smart girl who at first tried to capture and control the Six Large Sects. Later, she fell in love with Truong Vo Ky. Truong Vo Ky also loves her but there are obstacles in the way before they can be together. In the end, Chiu Man quit being the Mongolian Princess, and Truong Vo Ky quit being the leader of the Ming Organization and they lived together.

Charmaine Sheh (Xa Thi Man) did a very good job in here as Chu Chi Nhuoc. She was Truong Vo Ky's friend when they were still young. Later, she became the disciple of the stubborn and bossy Duyet Tuyet Su Thai who hated Vo Ky. She was the one that stole the sabre and sword and she tried to kill Chu Nhi and made it look like Chiu Man did it all. She learned the secret of the Sabre and the Sword when she was still trapped at Dan An Tu, the place where the Six Large Sects were imprisoned. The secret was that if you hit the sword and the sabre together, the famous Vo Moc Di Thu, the manual that teaches you how to control armies, and the Cuu Am Chan Kinh that Yang Guo learned a long time ago will fall out. Chi Nhuoc then learned one of the martial arts in Cuu Am Chan Kinh, Cuu Am Bach Cuc Trao, and tried to kill Chiu Man several times. In the end, she lost all her memory and lived with Tong Thanh Thu (The son of the first brother in the Seven Wudan).

Chu Nhi (Spider Girl) is another girl that falls for Vo Ky. She did a good job in here. She nearly died twice but is still alive in the end and got reunited with her father. She's the disciple of Kim Hoa Ba Ba (Tu Y Long Duong Dai Nhi Thi). She had a very sad past because she hated her father, Han Da Vuong, and it was partly her fault that her mother died. How her mother died is when Han Da Vuong was chasing Han Ly (that's her real name. Spider Girl is the name she made up) and her mother because she killed another wife of his, he pushed her into Spider Girl when she was holding a knife and the knife went into the mother.

Tieu Sieu is the daughter of Kim Hoa Ba Ba, the Thanh Nu from the Ming Organization in Ba Tu. The actress playing Tieu Sieu can really bring out the character of the loveable and smart girl in here. When they were on Linh Xa Dao (Snake Island of Kim Hoa Ba Ba), she revealed her identity. She pretended to be an ugly girl at the beginning to go into the Ming Organization to get the martial arts of Can Khon Dai Na Di for her mother. On the island, people of the organization in Ba Tu came with the Lenh Thanh Hoa (Holy Fire Staffs -- I don't think it's the exact meaning) lost from the Ming Organization a long time ago. When they came, Kim Hoa Ba Ba and Vo Ky's foster father Kim Mao Su Vuong Ta Ton (Golden Haired Lion King) fought them. At the end, Vo Ky's side was defeated because they got the explosives all around the hut. So Tieu Sieu has to go to Ba Tu to become the leader of the Ming Organization there so she can rescue her mother and the other people.

Truong Thuyet Son and Han To To was Vo Ky's parent. Truong Thuyet Son is the fifth disciple of Truong Chan Nhan. Han To To is the daughter of Bach Mi An Vuong, sister to Han Da Vuong. The two of them fell in love with each other and Vo Ky was born on Bang Hoa Dao (Ice Fire Island). Thuyet Son later committed suicide and Han To To saw that and committed suicide herself giving Vo Ky one last advice: "Beautiful women can be very dangerous". And the advice came true.

The series has a beautiful cast, everyone fits the role and Charmaine Sheh can act better as an evil person than a good person. She did a really bad job in the Flying Fox of the Snowy Mountain '99 with Sunny Chan (Tran Cam Hong).

The martial arts in here look really fake because they use too much graphics in here. TVB can't just use colors and smokes to make the fighting scenes look good. TVB did a better job with fighting scenes in the Crimson Sabre. Truong Vo Ky tended to use a lot of his martial art skills in here to solve the problems instead of using more of his smarts.

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

管理员

发表于 2009-3-21 15:26:45 |显示全部楼层

Review from:

http://www.spcnet.tv/TVB-Series/The-Heavenly-Sword-and-Dragon-Saber-review-r1756.html

Reviewed by: Karfai
Rating:      

This was one serial that I anticipated for a long time and my expectations were also great. I mean, there were many advertisements on TVB magazines and it was supposed to be a large production (a blunt translation for what I mean as an expensive and grand production).

There are many reviews and summaries of this Heavenly Sword and Dragon Sabre story so I shall not waste time giving a plot synopsis or summary of the story, but rather give some personal comments on this 2000 version. Firstly, I was, well, slightly disappointed when I first watched it. As mentioned earlier, given all the publicity and anticipation, I was having really having high hopes on this latest version. To be fair, it was an above average TVB serial and certainly better than the 1996 Taiwanese. Here are some of its plus points:

The early part of the serial was really memorable with Liu Songren and Mai Shuet as Zhang Cui Shan and Yin Su Su. Though they were a bit "over-aged" but they really brought out the characters with their veteran acting. I was initially shocked when I learnt that Lawrence Ng will be the lead Zhang Wuji; I know he is an A class actor and certainly remarkable in "Healing Hands" but as a swordman? However his acting more than made up for the lack of physique part. I certainly got more and more used to him as the show moved on, and he seemed to bring out the character of Zhang Wu Ji more than Tony Leung did in the 1986 version.

Another pleasant surprise was Charmaine Sheh as the female lead Zhou Zhi Ruo; she has always been the goody two shoe type of character in TVB serials and it was certainly refreshing to see her turn vicious and ruthless towards the end of the story. She handled the role reasonably well for a newcomer and her beauty (hehe) certainly made the show more watchable.

But other aspects of this latest adaptation of the highly popular novel were somewhat disappointing:

Firstly, those who are familiar with the novel will certainly know that HSDS is one story which focus on brotherly friendship and relations more than romance. In fact, it has the least emphasis on the romance between its leads in the Condor Trilogy. The friendship between the seven swordsmen of Wu Dang, the teacher and student's care and concern between Zhang San Feng and Zhang Cui Shan, the father and son relation between Xie Xun and Wu Ji, the brotherly bond between the members of Ming Sect.

In this adaptation, focus seemed to be on the romance of the leads instead, especially on Zhao Min and Wu Ji. Certain part where they tried to give more emphasis on the two leads were really draggy and boring.

Also, the supporting cast in this version really paled in comparison to the 1986 one; most of the important characters like the seven swordsmen of Wu Dang, Zhang San Feng, Mie Jue Shi Tai (the wicked nun), The White Browed Eagle King, The Bat King and the main villain, Cheng Kun, were all not as impressive as the previous version. Quite disappointed by the casting in fact; understandable that many of the better actors are no longer in TVB but I still think they could have gotten more suitable people to play the supporting roles. The two sidekicks of Zhao Min (Xue Ming Er Lao) were really like some TV extras and acted quite stupidly.

Another minus point is the sword fighting part. TVB adaptation of Jin Yong novels are usually low costs production but the effects in this serial looked really cheapo at some part (the wires when the seven swordman flew could be so clearly seen in one scene, the part where Zhang San Feng impart his Tai Chi to Wu Ji was also quite so-so and could have done better).

Finally, the theme song by Lawrence is quite well done and the serial is still worth catching overall.

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

管理员

发表于 2009-3-21 15:31:44 |显示全部楼层

Review from:

http://www.spcnet.tv/TVB-Series/The-Heavenly-Sword-and-Dragon-Saber-review-r1672.html

Reviewed by: Lily Tse
Rating:      

Damian Lau as Cheung Chui San
Michelle Mai Suet as Yan So So
Lawrence Ng as Cheung Mo Kei
Gigi Lai Chi as Chiu Man
Charmaine Sheh Si Man as Chow Chi Yerk
Liz Kong as Siu Chiu
Cherie Chan as Chu Yee (Ah Lei)
Eddie Cheung as Yeung Siu
Joyce Tang Mei Ling as Kei Hu Fu and Yeung But Fui
Edward Mok as Yan Lei Ting

This is the best "Heavenly Sword Dragon Saber" (HSDS) version I have seen so far. Though it lacks some elements and the flashy kung fu sometimes gets on my nerves, it's still my favourite. I think this is the best version of HSDS yet.

WARNING: SPOILERS

BRIEF SUMMARY OF HSDS 2000

This story revolves around Cheung Mo Kei, a caring, strong-willed, powerful, and attractive young man. He is the son of Cheung Chui San and Yan So So. He has the strength of both his parents, but he is not as witty as his mother. The four girls that fall in love with him prove that he is really 'all-that'.

The four women that love him are Chiu Man, Chow Chi Yerk, Chu Yee, and Siu Chiu. In the beginning, Cheung Mo Kei falls in love with the Mongolian princess Chiu Man. Chow Chi Yerk, Cheung Mo Kei's childhood friend, is a bit over-protective of him and jealous because she knows that Cheung Mo Kei loves Chiu Man. Cheung Mo Kei promised Chiu Man to give her three requests of anything she wanted. The first one she made was to see the Heaven Sword. That request of granted. Siu Chiu, his loyal servant and maid, loved him very much as well, but she had to go back to Persia to be the Princess that she was. That night, Cheung Mo Kei was very depressed and lonely without Siu Chiu. Chow Chi Yerk got so jealous and angry that she finally decided to take action. So one night, she drugged them, killed Chu Yee, who is Cheung Mo Kei's cousin, throws Chiu Man onto a boat with a big bag, and steals the Heaven Sword and Dragon Sabre. After she does this, she cuts off a chunk of her own hair and pretends she was drugged too. However, she put the blame on Chiu Man and said she was the one who committed all these crimes. Also, Cheung Mo Kei's Yi Fu (Godfather) was kidnapped.

Cheung Mo Kei was led to believe that Chiu Man had betrayed him and never really loved him. He even heard her say that she was using him when she was kidnapped by a bunch of men who wanted the Heaven Sword and Dragon Sabre. Cheung Mo Kei was very depressed at this time. He questioned Chiu Man and asked her why she did what she did and whether what she said about him was true. Chiu Man told him she was just lying her way out and that she really loved him, and that she never killed Chu Yee or stole the swords. Cheung Mo Kei obviously didn't believe her because of the persuasive Chow Chi Yerk who convinced him that Chiu Man did all those horrible things. Chow Chi Yerk also made him promise her that he will kill her if he sees her. Cheung Mo Kei didn't have the heart to kill Chiu Man because he loved her too much. Chiu Man pressed Cheung Mo Kei to kill her if he really believed that she was the killer. Instead of killing her, Cheung Mo Kei injured her in the shoulder with his knife and left.

Afterwards, her agreed to marry Chow Chi Yerk. However, Chiu Man is the only one who knows of Chow Chi Yerk's evil deeds. On the day of the wedding, Chiu Man came. She told him that she knew where his Yi Fu (Godfather) was, and said if he wanted to know, he had to come with her instead of marrying Chi Yerk. She also used her second request to ask him not to marry Chi Yerk. Chi Yerk got so mad that she burst out of her wedding gown and said if Cheung Mo Kei left with Chiu Man, she would no longer be a part of his life anymore. With regret, Cheung Mo Kei left with Chiu Man to find his Yi Fu. Chow Chi Yerk was very angry by now. She had sacrificed so many things for him and went again her Master's wishes by being with him, and this is what she got. She went back to Au Mei and became master of Au Mei, just like her Master wished. She left Au Mei before because she loved Mo Kei and wanted to be with him, but since he rejected her, she returned to Au Mei. There, she showed them her true powers.

It is revealed that when the two swords clash together, inside will be the secret to a very powerful kung fu called "9 Yum Jan Ging". This is the kung fu that Chow Chi Yerk learns, and ends up being better than Mo Kei. Later on, she marries Song Ching Su, the son of Mo Kei's good friend. She does this to make him jealous, but Mo Kei makes it clear to her that he loves only Chiu Man and she shouldn't marry a person she doesn't love just to make him jealous.

She marries him anyway, and together, they enter the fighting competition. Whoever wins will get Cheung Mo Kei's Yi Fu (Godfather) and the Heaven Sword and Dragon Sabre. But people don't know that Chow Chi Yerk already has the Heaven Sword and Dragon Sabre. Ching Su gets hurt in a battle against his father and loses all his kung fu. Then Chow Chi Yerk fights his father and wants to kill him for hurting Ching Su, but then Cheung Mo Kei saves him. Chi Yerk and Mo Kei fight, and eventually, Chi Yerk wins. She doesn't kill him though. She spares his life, because she did love him, and left with Ching Su. Ching Su loved Chi Yerk a lot, but she only had room in her heart for Mo Kei. No matter how good he treated her or loved her, she still only loved Mo Kei. She took Ching Su home. Now, she was a bit far beyond crazy. She started seeing the ghost of Chu Yee. At this point, she went crazy. But it just so happened that Chu Yee didn't die, but survived. Chiu Man tried to keep Chu Yee away from Mo Kei was she was afraid another girl would want to steal Mo Kei away from her.

That night Chu Yee went to look for Mo Kei, she bumped into her father, but ran away. Because her father killed her mother so many years ago and also treated her badly, she was angry at him. He was angry at himself for treating them that way, and wanted to start over with his daughter. She wouldn't see him at that time, so he told her he will wait for her to show up, and that he wants to see her again. Chiu Man locks Chu Yee up in a room where no one can find her because she doesn't want Mo Kei was find her. That day, there was a fire and Chu Yee died. At that time, Mo Kei received news that Chu Yee was dead and that Chiu Man did it. He got angry, but then he found out that Chow Chi Yerk was going crazy and was injured, so he quickly went to see her first. He spent a lot of time with her, and Chiu Man got angry and ran away. When Mo Kei went to look for Chiu Man, he found Chu Yee instead. She explained to him about how she never died, and rejected him. So Chiu Man got it all wrong. Chu Yee never wanted to steal Mo Kei away, but that she wanted to reject him and tell him that they are good cousins, but she doesn't love him the way all the other girls do.

Later on, Chow Chi Yerk kidnaps Chiu Man and demands Mo Kei to leave her, or else she'll kill Chiu Man in front of him. Mo Kei says that he loves all four of them. Chu Yee is his dearest cousin, Chow Chi Yerk has sacrificed so much for him, Siu Chiu was unselfish and loyal to him, but he loved Chiu Man the most. He said he couldn't live without her. At this point, Chow Chi Yerk reached to kill Chiu Man, but then found out her powers were all lost. She screamed and ran off.

It seems as if Chow Chi Yerk had too much power and had so much pain in her heart that she lost all her memory and kung fu. From this time one, Mo Kei and Chiu Man left Ming Gao and Chiu Man stopped being the Mongolian Princess. Together, they left to see the wonders of the world. At the end, they came back to where Chow Chi Yerk and Mo Kei first met. He felt comfortable here. They met here when they were just kids, and now he didn't even know where she was. Chiu Man said he can think of Chow Chi Yerk whenever he likes, but he's not allowed to tell her or let her know he's thinking about her. At the docks, they find Chi Yerk and her husband, Ching Su. They are both now mere people who have no kung fu. They are just a peaceful couple. Ching Su lost his kung fu in the battle against his father, and Chi Yerk lost both her memory and her kung fu. They are very happy together. Chi Yerk doesn't remember Mo Kei, but she says this place makes her feel nice and warm. Mo Kei says he wants to find a cure to give Chi Yerk's memory back, but Chiu Man says that Chi Yerk is now living a happy life, and there's no point on bringing back all the bad memories. Chi Yerk and Ching Su lived happily together because Ching Su finally got the love of Chi Yerk since she lost her memory anyway. Chu Yee now has a good relationship with her father since she didn't die anyway. Siu Chiu is with her mother and also, she is the Princess of her country. Yeung Siu and the rest of Ming Gao are peaceful and safe. But Fui and Yan Lei Ting are together. Chiu Man and Cheung Mo Kei are together, and living happily as well.

As for But Fui's part, I didn't include it in the summary. Kei Hu Fu fell in love with Yeung Siu, but her friend, Yan Lei Ting, also loved her very much. Kei Hu Fu betrayed her people and left with Yeung Siu. Together, they had a daughter which they named But Fui. After that, Kei Hu Fu died. Yeung Siu raised But Fui, who looked a lot like her mother. Yan Lei Ting later sees But Fui and thinks it's Kei Hu Fu, but then finds out it's her daughter instead. For a while, But Fui spent some time with Lei Ting, and they fell in love. Yan Lei Ting denies his love for But Fui because he says he is old enough to be her father, and Yeung Siu doesn't want them together either. He thinks Lei Ting is trying to get revenge on him because he 'stole' Hu Fu from him. But But Fui and Lei Ting get together anyway when Lei Ting finally admits he loves her. Together, they married and But Fui was pregnant with his child. Yeung Siu also accepted them.

Characters

Lawrence Ng as Cheung Mo Kei- Although he isn't extremely handsome or GREAT looking, he's still pretty good-looking, not ugly at least. He's very good to watch as Cheung Mo Kei. He's really good at acting clueless, sad, dumb, angry, anything. There were some times when he was expressionless, but I really liked him as Cheung Mo Kei. After I watched this series, I started to like him. A lot of people complained about him being Cheung Mo Kei, but I think he was great and he proves that talent doesn't always have to to come with looks. Comparing to the other HSDS versions, such as the Adam Cheng version, Lawrence is better. Same with the Tony Leung version, although I liked Tony Leung just as much as I liked Lawrence.

Gigi Lai as Chiu Man- Gigi could get really irritating in this series, but she is just doing her role. She was excellent as Chiu Man, and her role in this series proves that TVB should give her more roles. She can play any role, and she clearly showed her acting skills in this series. Not to mention, she looked extremely pretty in the Mongolian outfit as well as the white outfit she wore near the end that made her look like some sort of goddess. Overall, Gigi was excellent as Chiu Man, possibly my favourite Chiu Man. I watched a bit of HSDS 2003 with Alec Su and Alyssia Chia, and I must say that Alyssia sure looked very pretty, and she's a great actress, but she didn't portray the character of Chiu Man as well as Gigi did. Her Chiu was very whiny and a fool for love, but Gigi shows that she can be stubborn, strong, and caring towards Cheung Mo Kei. So far, I would say Gigi is the best Chiu Man.

Charmaine Sheh as Chow Chi Yerk- What can I say? Charmaine did a very bad job in Flying Fox Snowy Mountain, or maybe it was just her character. She proved herself in this series. In the beginning, she was a soft, quiet, and extremely nice girl. In the middle, she acted great as the persuasive and jealous girl. Then at the end, she really acted like she was mental and crazy. She didn't make me cry, but she DID make me feel incredibly sorry for her. Overall, I think Charmaine was ONE of the best Chow Chi Yerk's because she displayed all of Chow Chi Yerk's characters in this series (evil, crazy, nice, caring, quiet, strong, stubborn, beautiful..) Not to mention, Charmaine was very pretty! If you watch her more recent series, such as PITNOL or Country Spirit, you will see her acting has improved even more.

Liz Kong as Siu Chiu- She is not my favourite Siu Chiu, but she was okay. Ifelt she did portray the character of Siu Chiu by being quiet, unselfish, etc. She wasn't all that pretty, but she was very cute. Her acting needs some improvement, but I think that she was all right to look at and watch. You will find that she is sometimes expressionless.

Cherie Chan as Chu Yee- Cherie Chan's character was pretty annoying in this series, and she was ugly half the series. She was very pretty in the end, though. I think she portrayed Chu Yee perfectly. Her relationship with her father in this series was very touching.

Damian Lau as Cheung Chui San- As usual, he delivered his performance. His love story with Yan So So was very touching and interesting. I enjoyed seeing their on-screen chemistry. Overall, he did a good job.

Michelle Mai Suet as Yan So So- She looked very pretty in this series. Like Damian, she acted very well and portrayed the character of Yan So So flawlessly. Yan So So was supposed to be a smart and pretty girl, and that's what Michelle did in the series.

Eddie Cheung as Yeung Siu- He was one of my favourite characters in the series. Eddie Cheung is a great actor, and he continues to be great. He doesn't look too much like a Yeung Siu, but compared to the other versions, he's much better. He's full of talent, can act really well, and was great in this series.

Edward Mok as Yan Lei Ting- I didn't see much of this guy on screen, but I think he was really good in this series. He was very playful with But Fui, and was also serious and could actually cry. I think he should get more roles because he can actually act. Overall, good job!

Joyce Tang as Kei Hu Fu and Yeung But Fui- Joyce Tang should REALLY start getting main roles. What's wrong with her? Nothing! She's pretty, cute, and can act any role. In here, she played Hu Fu and Hu Fu's daughter, But Fui. As the mother, she displayed her character as mature, serious, and caring. As But Fui, she acted very immature and cute, yet caring and smart. I think Joyce Tang did an excellent job, and I hoped to have seen more of her in this series! But she didn't appear as much as I'd hoped, so I really hope that she gets more roles in series.

Comparison to the previous HSDS versions

HSDS '78 with Adam Cheng (Hong Kong): HSDS 2000 was better than HSDS '78 perhaps because it's more recent. I don't like Adam Cheng that much, but his version wasn't all that bad. I feel that HSDS 2000 is more successful though.

HSDS '86 with Tony Leung (Hong Kong)- These two series are very good. I must admit I liked HSDS 2000 more than the Tony Leung version. The Tony Leung version had great castings though, but I liked HSDS 2000 more than this version. Overall, they were both very good.

HSDS '94 (Taiwan)- I think this version lacked a lot of elements. Their Zhou Zhi Ruo wasn't all that good (played by Kathy Chow). I think there was too much crying. Most people say they fall asleep when they watch Taiwan series because they are too melodramatic and too many crying scenes. I disagree, I think there are great Taiwan series like QSSYMM and HZGG, but I must admit this version of HSDS is a boring and melodramatic series. But overall, it was ok, but HSDS 2000 had a more developed storyline.

HSDS 2003 (China)- I was really looking forward to this series. This one is better than 1994's version and 1978's version, but I felt it lacked some depth because of their Zhou Zi Ruo. Once again, I don't like the casting for Zhou Zi Ruo. I felt she acted too cold-hearted (like when she stabbed Zhang Wu Ji) and she didn't portray the character of Zi Ruo the way it should be. So I think Charmaine was better at that. As for Alyssia Chia, what can I say? She's a great actress and she's BEAUTIFUL! But her Zhao Min was way too whiny and overdramatic. Alec Su as Zhang Wu Ji was pretty good. I don't think he was a good Wu Ji because he wasn't... "cool-looking" lol. His acting made up for it, though. I liked HSDS 2000 better than this one as well, but you should definitely rent HSDS 2003. It's worth a watch, you can say (hehhee) Or you can just rent if you like Alyssia Chia or Alec Su. I rented because of them, but without them in it, I must admit I wouldn't have rented it...

So overall, I think this HSDS was the best version. I hope they make another one hehehe but I would rather see fresh new stories than remakes of the same series. I might have liked HSDS 2003 if it came out before HSDS 2000 because then I wouldn't be completely bored of the storyline... but overall, all HSDS versions were watchable and good, but I felt HSDS 2000 was worth the rent. Again, this is only my opinion. Some people had grudges against Charmaine, I don't know why, but they do. I think she did great in Crimson Sabre, Seven Sisters, Country Spirit, Perish in the Name of Love, Qian Long, and HSDS. If you people would only give her a chance, put aside your grudges, and maybe if you won't be as shallow and accept Lawrence and the rest of the cast not for their looks but their talent, then this is a very enjoyable series. Since I've praised it so much, why not give it 5 stars?

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

管理员

发表于 2009-3-21 15:38:21 |显示全部楼层

Review from:

http://www.spcnet.tv/TVB-Series/The-Heavenly-Sword-and-Dragon-Saber-review-r1671.html

Reviewed by: Floo..
Rating:      

"Heavenly Sword Dragon Saber"(HSDS) is a story that is quite different from other Jin Yong (JY) and wuxia stories. While the greatness and heroism of a wandering hero is certainly a common theme, the greatness of a clan is hardly depicted. In my opinion, what sets HSDS apart from other novels is its complex and detailed description of the organizations' structures, especially the Ming Sect / Beng Kauw.

Surely, the story's not all about Ming Sect, (By the way, I understand that this novel has been made into many series and movies. Probably you have known this story by heart, so I'll just skip the synopsis part :D), but about Zhang Wuji /Thio Bu Ki. It's just that we could not help but to admire JY's vivid imagination upon describing the very complex organization, with two advisors, four law abducing kings, and five flags. And with such unique members! All in all, I think Jin Yong did a terrific job on describing and enliven each character, including the supportive casts. HSDS even contains touching sub-stories, such as the Yang Siau - Ki Siau Hu - Yan Lei Ting - Yang Put Hui love story.

So imagine my shock upon watching HSDS 2000. It is nothing like the book. To be fair, HSDS '78 or HSDS '86 were not perfectly derived from the book either, but at least it is still the same heroic story. HSDS 2000 is not even a wuxia story. For me, it is more of a drama, with a bit of wuxia. HSDS should be about vie of power, that is represented by the fighting over the Heaven Sword and Dragon Saber. But HSDS 2000 is all about love; romantic love to be more precise, as it does not portray much of the brother/sisterhood love either.

While the first part of the series is good, especially due to Damien Lau's and Michelle Mieh's outstanding performances, the second part of the story is focused purely to the Zhang Wuji/Thio Bu Ki (Lawrence Ng), Zhao Min/Tio Beng (Gigi Lai) and Zhuo Zhiruo/Ciu Ci Jiak (Charmaine Sheh) love story.

By doing so, much of the characters are not sufficiently exposed, especially compared to the three main characters. Even Cu Ji (Wuji's cousin) and Siauw Ciauw (Wuji's maid), Wuji's other women, were only depicted at a glance.

The depiction of the Ming Clan is, well, horrible. Some of them were made dead, unnecessarily. Some of them (Yang Siau, Green Bat) were too gloomy. And I am amazed on how little respect they showed to Wuji. While Wuji is still young and inexperienced, all of the Ming Clan members are very much in respect of him, as he's very kind, good in medicine and martial arts. At least I never saw him being teased that mercilessly in other adaptations.

It is also a pity that some of the supposedly heroic scenes are deleted, while many unnecessary sentimental scenes are added. My favorite part of HSDS is always the latter part, in the Lion Killing Meeting where the Five Flags of the Ming Sect gave some presentation, as well as the last war scene with the Mongols. These scenes are drastically cut to only a few seconds, if not omitted at all. On the other hand, much exposure are given to the love story of Yan Lei Ting - Yang Put Hui. TVB even 'invented' Zhao Min's family problem and exaggerated it heartily.

All said, if we forget that this is supposed to be HSDS and just enjoy the drama, I think this is a very good series. Lawrence played his part well. His acting as a sensitive guy that is loved by many women seems real. He really seems torn apart, knowing that one way or another he will hurt one of the girls' heart. I really like his soothing voice when talking to the sulking Zhao Min. His expression, when two of his girls (usually Zhiruo and Zhao Min) were quarrelling, is just right. I know that he's old, but somehow, he even managed to look quite cute, especially when he seems speechless.

As Zhao Min, Gigi really enliven the image of a smart, strong-willed girl that is madly in love. Her infatuation to Wuji seems real, and she's very pretty! Kudos to whoever designed Zhao Min's pink Mongolian dress. It is cute, and unique!! Alas, as Wuji here seems too decisive (it is obvious that Wuji loves Zhao Min best), Zhao Min's sulking seems a bit illogical.

As Zhiruo, Charmaine seems so sweet and fragile at first, but then hardened at the latter scenes. She even manages to look evil yet I can't help but pity her, as her love for Wuji is still greatly shown. Although here and there Charmaine seems quite expressionless and has that blank look in her face, I think in general she did quite a good job on acting as a broken-hearted girl.

Although very much inflated, I found the love triangle between Yang Siu, Kie Siau Hu and Ya Lei Ting as well as the love story between Yang Put Hui and Yan Lei Ting enjoyable. Even the ridiculously exaggerated Zhao Min's family drama bring another facet to this series. Again, just forget that this supposed to be HSDS and just pretend that it is just a drama.

Maybe TVB carries this drama thing a little bit too far. One scene that really captured my eyes (and makes me laugh uncontrollably) is when Zhiruo cries after being released from the temple, since she remembered her vows to her teacher. Well, the lighting are very much cheesy!!! I think the fighting scenes are not really bad, (especially considering that this is a drama series), even though they use too much graphics for my taste. The soundtrack is good, although certainly could not be compared to that of HSDS 78, but better that that of HSDS 86. I especially like the way TVB introduces a character or a style using the text. And the Heaven Sword and Dragon Sabre look really good!!

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

管理员

发表于 2009-3-21 15:41:28 |显示全部楼层

Review from:

http://www.spcnet.tv/TVB-Series/The-Heavenly-Sword-and-Dragon-Saber-review-r1365.html

Reviewed by: Quinn
Rating:      

Lawrence Ng, Gigi Lai, Charmaine Sheh, Damian Lau, Michelle Mei Shuet

I'm a little disappointed after re-watching and truly noticing some analytical points, and I realize that I can't live through the storyline with my 9 year old eyes again. Re-watching it has really set the expectations I'll admit. I'm not going to critique and say this is the worst film ever, or the special effects is truly bad, or Charmaine should have replaced Gigi's role, because none in my opinion is true.

I believe the writers are to credit for a story with sad sob scenes, scenes that warms your heart (no matter how corny it is), and making the evil villains, hated.

The beginning doesn't take long to progress, it's with this right amount of speed and timing that sets the atmosphere for the moments to date years later.

I was a little unhappy with the choosing of Damian Lau, because I thought he was not handsome. I grew out of that and had no problem with Damian. His character was a righteous man. Sometimes I think he can be sort of cold, at a time where he should make me feel more like lending him my heart. I won't deny he is an experienced actor, though I haven't seen or remember any of his portrayals, but someone with that kind of work to show on screen, is sure to have some experience. I won't say he's skilled, but he has talent. He doesn't fail to disappoint me to allure me to the scenes and keep me interested.

Michelle is a little young compared to the all wise, all good, all smart, kind of old Damian. She didn't strike me as a girl that she turned out to be. She isn't very pretty, but let's not say she's ugly, she's not. I really love the fact that her character didn't change dramatically, and what I mean is a sudden change in character. She slowly knew she had love, and those people were important. Damian taught her why things she did was wrong, and you knew Michelle was truly never evil or purposely hurt anyone with a black heart.

Lawrence Ng is the son of Damian and Michelle. Lawrence's character's growth and maturity is set up into 4 different stages: the baby, the young kid, the young man, and the adult. The young man, I don't know who it was played by, but was a guy that seriously irritated me. He was naive, dumb, and was highly emotionless from the neck up. I can deal with naive and dumb, since who could blame a guy with no real insight and past living in a world with humanity and its destructive desires. The guy acted as the young man, was really not mad enough when he could have been, was not touched when he should have been, which may have led to other events that didn't get me sucked in and have some tears drop. Lawrence was quite aged I'll admit. He seems so restless but has such a peaceful face. It's funny in the one scene he may have got twisted and turned evil for a short moment, that was where I really felt the electricity and some power and strength. Lawrence I believe is better off playing roles of evil personas. His role throughout the story, was of a man that was just like his dad, but seemed more gentle and even more forgiving and more considerate. In the end, I concluded that the only person in this whole story, who is really all about justice, is Lawrence's.

At the critical moments where he should really milk up the anger and burning up, he seemed a little bit dissatisfying for my standards. Lawrence always seems sad in all situations, his happy face doesn't make me feel happy one bit. With all this said, Lawrence is still my cup of tea, and I'm not angry or upset with this choice of making him the lead. Lawrence is not at all unqualified, but his appearance seems a bit weak to be the leader and strong person his character is. Unless Lawrence is evil, it's really hard to feel the strength of will he can show. Lawrence's declaration of love was not profound and moving, or really touching as I would have wanted. That really dented the joy of the happiness.

Gigi Lai, I've heard many suggestions on making an improvement on casting Charmaine in the place of Gigi. I would like to say, whoever says that is nuts. Gigi and Charmaine are two different people who shine in different personality cases. Gigi's appearance I favour more then Charmaine's, but that's not to say Charmaine is not beautiful herself. Gigi is a very perfect person to play an intelligent, outspoken, Mongolian princess. I've mistaken a lot that this is how Gigi is and this is her in real life. That's not the case or at least I can't assume it is. Gigi's character is very smart, and has a mind that knows and pretty much understands everyone around her. Maybe it's what makes Lawrence's character so attracted to her, that she seems to know him inside out, and is so strong minded and acts on her actions and is not scared of staring death in the face, that he falls for her. She countlessly tried to mingle with him, always causing trouble in the beginning, and plans out everything so in the end, he comes and sees her. At first she is a threat to Lawrence, because she seems too smart, and the sect she belonged to, was considered "bad". I think Gigi, is perfect. I don't know in what spot is her weakness in, I'm a little stumped. They didn't make Gigi's character perfect, and that's what I liked. Her character may not be perfect, but she played it out perfectly. I say she fits nicely with Lawrence. There were those cute scenes where you really admire the two lovebirds, and would really loved it if the writers could squish just another one in.

Charmaine Sheh was someone that really caught my eye. She was so sweet, so innocent, so quiet, but truth was I hated her. She was too weak that it really annoyed me. It was as if she was dependent on everyone, and couldn't even stand on her own two feet. Her relationship with Lawrence in the beginning was a little awkward for me, with the two always smiling with "regret" or whatever the feeling was. The relationship later on, was really annoying. I blame the writers for making Charmaine's scenes so boring to watch. She turned into a real nag that seemed to just lag on the story. If it wasn't for Charmaine's ending scenes, I would have come up with a big disappointing smile for her. Charmaine, like Lawrence, is as if their full commitment or feelings don't fully blow out if it's not for a strong and powerful emotion, like hatred, or jealousy in Charmaine's shoes. Charmaine has two qualities though. She is easily pitied, I was able to forgive her in the end and be happy for her, and her character is a "vulnerable" person. To the extent that Charmaine took to the concept "vulnerable" I didn't think did her character justice.

Special effects are supposed to be an addition that improves the delight to the eyes, and covers up the ugly in the bad martial arts. I didn't think the fighting, actual arms and legs with swords were quick enough, therefore I end up not feeling the chiseling sounds of the swords at all. I think Lawrence's powers, were using the same thing too often, I really needed a change. This was the reason why many scenes where I should have gotten this big triumph and pride out of him, didn't happen. The smoke and the dust isn't bad to the scenes, it creates dramatic flare and good sound effects to cope. I didn't think Charmaine's character's powers were strong at all, where was that risky, dangerous feel to it?

I failed at being able to describe each actor, each actress, each person that was on film, or really, the ones you see quite a lot. But I won't forget 3 important guys. 1, was Lawrence's not real dad, the guy with the blond hair. 2, was the love triangle between Eddie and Joyce, I'm talking about the other guy that was in love with Joyce other than Eddie. 3) Lawrence's 2 grandpas. All these people were amazing, I think. They never dissatisfied me, and I always thought they were respectable roles that I was never really fond of, but couldn't help noticing.

The last person I would like to comment on is the guy that ends up in loves with Charmaine, but doesn't get her. The poor guy is annoying, is mean, is stupid, is everything bad you could think of that a guy could be. He was hopelessly in love, but it didn't make me think of him as being sweet. Though I didn't like him portraying his character that way, I'll give him some credit on wrapping up an ending.

Wardrobe was obviously more focused on Gigi Lai, since she came out fabulous in every costume. Charmaine's did ok for me, she was pretty. Lawrence's, was sadly, bad costume choice of colour and pattern. This did not change until nearing the end, when Lawrence really did look clean and fresh, and cut out for being a leader in the end. He was pretty good looking.

The first time I watched this, I watched it with great anticipation, fondness, love, and raging emotions. It wasn't the same the second time. I cried a lot, with my heart starting to burn up as well. I think most of my crying moments were thanks to Gigi.

It was pretty weird, how love was never a major part of the beginning, or nearing of the middle, but as Gigi's character showed up, it was like a love rampage. There were feelings all over the place, but I'm glad the writers didn't lose focus on the developments of everyone else as well, either relationships wise, or battle wise.

I'll still refer to "The Heavenly Sword and Dragon Saber 2000" as a classic that I would always be up for rewatching.

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

管理员

发表于 2009-3-21 15:43:15 |显示全部楼层

Review from:

http://www.spcnet.tv/TVB-Series/The-Heavenly-Sword-and-Dragon-Saber-review-r530.html

Reviewed by: Bitter Sweet Silence
Rating:      

I remember watching "The New Heavenly Sword and Dragon Saber" (1986) with my mom when I was only a young child, about 5 or 6 years old. That was the first time I saw Tony Leung Chiu Wai. Since then I have been mesmerized by his captivating onscreen presence. As I grew older I started liking him more. His beautiful eyes speak volumes that no words can ever express, his voice makes me melt – like velvety smooth chocolate on a hot surface.

I remember watching the series on VHS tape over and over until the tapes themselves were too old to watch (thank God for VCD's & DVD's!). Well, I was away in college at Texas A&M University and my dad wanted to surprise me so he sent me a copy of "The New Heavenly Sword and Dragon Saber" as a present, knowing how much I loved Tony. However, when it arrived, it was actually "The Heavenly Sword and Dragon Saber 2000" series with Lawrence Ng Kai Wah (Ngo Khai Hoa, Gigi Lai (Ngo Khai Hoa), Charmaine Sheh (Xa Thi Man), Joyce Tang Lai Ming and Eddie Cheung.

At first I was a little disappointed because I really wanted the older version, the one with Tony Leung Chiu Wai. However, it was a well thought out and very well-intended gift from my father, so I told him that I loved it and that I would watch it right away. It sat in the entertainment center for the longest time. Finally, I opened it up and started watching it; my dad spent so much time and effort and not to mention money to get these tapes to me. I couldn't believe he actually had them shipped to my dorm in college (there are so many tapes, so episodes, I don't remember the 1986 version being that long).

Watching the 2000 "Heavenly" as an adult is completely different than watching the 1986 "Heavenly" as a small child. It is different now that I am older and more mature. As a small child there were many things that I did not understand back then that now as an adult I see much differently. For example, I did not think that Cheung Mo Kei’'s parents actually committed suicide, I thought they were literally killed by all the people who came to question his parents for the whereabouts of the Golden Hair Lion guy and the Dragon Saber. Everyone was just standing around talking instead of what they should be doing – forming search parties to look for the missing Mo Kei. Mo Kei'’s parents committing suicide is way out of line -– they had a young child to raise –- why kill themselves? And his mom -– she did it right in front of him, even though his eyes were covered briefly. I know now that this sets the stage for the events which are about to occur in the future; instead of eventually taking revenge slowly on everyone present when his parents committed suicide, Cheung Mo Kei ends up saving their lives, each and every one of those ungrateful, nosey, hard headed “noble” fickle fools. It's great how the storyline allows you to see for yourself who really is righteous and noble and who really is "evil" and black-hearted. You should not judge a book by its cover nor should you judge a person before you get to know who they really are; just because someone is supposed to be a "good guy" does not necessarily mean they actually behave like one behind closed doors, when no is watching but the audience.

The prejudice and hostilities between the members of the Ming sect and the other sects make us think of the prejudice, discrimination and stereotypes in the real world today. The relationship between Yeung Siu and Kei Hiu Fu is like an inter-racial couple (or a couple from different social-economical backgrounds, different religions) in today's society.

First of all, I would like to point out that Damien Lau Chung Yun as Cheung Chiu San (Truong Thuyet Son) was strange; Simon Yam makes a more charming Cheung Chiu San. Damien Lau looks so old; I really did not see the chemistry between him and Michelle Mai Shuet'’s character Yun So So (Han To To) because he looks like an old man (I think Michelle should get her teeth straightened, they really draw attention away from her pretty face). Speaking of older looking men, I really could not see Lawrence Ng as Cheung Mo Kei (Truong Vo Ky). I will always love Tony and he will always be the one and only Cheung Mo Kei; perhaps that is why I am more partial towards the 1986 version. Despite this, I do have to admit I started to like the 2000 "Heavenly." I eventually got used to seeing Lawrence Ng as Cheung Mo Kei, like getting used to a bitter tasting medicine; however, the female characters were all really pretty and talented, which pretty much made up for that.

I really enjoyed watching the love triangles/tangles in this series, after all –- the martial arts and “special effects” are nothing to look at (I’'ll talk about that later). I especially love the love triangle between Eddie Cheung Siu Fai’'s character, Yeung Siu and the beautiful Kei Hiu Fu (played by Joyce Tang) and Yun Lei Ting. At first it was really creepy how Joyce Tang’'s character was supposed to have been engaged to Yun Lei Ting and then later on in the series her love child (Yueng But Fui) with Yeung Siu (Eddie Cheung) ends up marrying Yun Lei Ting instead, but then again, it is really nice to see Joyce Tang back onscreen again portraying her daughter (that really made it more believable whenever she says that she looks just like her mother –- plus I really did not like seeing her character killed off so soon). Joyce Tang magnificently portrays the two very different characters of both Kei Hu Fu and her daughter Yeung But Fui. Perhaps in another world (or another remake of this series, God forbid) viewers can see Yeung Siu and Kei Hiu Fu ride off into the sunset and live the rest of their days in peace. I really wish that Kei Hiu Fu had taken Yeung Siu’s offer to run away. Eddie Cheung does a really great job of portraying Yeung Siu, I have never seen him look so darn sexy until now, even with those fake looking streaks/highlights. I have to admit, he really stole my heart when he told Joyce Tang'’s character how when he first saw Hiu Fu he could not forget her, the second time he saw her he fell for her... and the third time he saw her he nearly lost his life! It really touched me how Hiu Fu eventually came back to him, like the butterfly he showed her on top of the mountain (that butterfly looked really cheesy and fake by the way – in fact a lot of the scenes looked really cheesy and fake, trust me, they'’re not going to win any awards for that, especially at the end when Cheung Mo Kei and Chiu Man are riding on a horse together –- where in the world are they riding off to -– the background looks so fake,– as if the creators got tired and slapped together that ending).

I also really like Charmaine Sheh'’s exceptional performance as Chow Chi Yuerk (Chu Chi Nhuoc). I think Charmaine is a really wonderful actress. She reminds me of a young Lau Suet Wah (“Deep in the Courtyard”); they are both really versatile performers and are really great at crying, they both get me crying whenever I see them cry onscreen, not to mention they both have a beautiful onscreen presence that literally lights up every scene they are in. I really love a good and honest crying scene every now and then, because it makes me realize that my life is not that bad and that things could be much worse.

Gigi Lai’'s character Chiu Man (Trieu Minh) (I love her costumes! She’'s so beautiful) provides a great foil for Chow Chi Yuerk –- the audience gets to see the wisdom in Yun So So’'s advice that she gave to her son before she committed suicide in front of him: “the more beautiful a woman is the more she will lie and deceive.” On one hand there is the blunt and conniving Chiu Man who on the surface appears to be the “bad girl,” and on the other hand there is the kind and gentle Chow Chi Yuerk who manipulates the scenes in her own subtle and very genius ways. Things aren't always as they appear. They both have sworn to a trusted loved one that they would kill Cheung Mo Kei and both do not have the heart to carry out the deed. Excellent writing.

Both Chow Chi Yuerk and Chiu Man end up sacrificing and suffering for the sake of Cheung Mo Kei -– which teaches young girls a very valuable lesson -– to not waste your life for some silly little boy who can not make up his silly little head and falls in love with every woman he sees. Where would beautiful, clairvoyant Chow Chi Yuerk be if she had never met Cheung Mo Kei -– what greatness would she have accomplished? Where would the intelligent and competent, not to mention stunning Mongolian princess Chiu Man be had she never met the silly little Mo Kei? At least spider girl (Han Ly aka Chu Nhi) had the common sense and clear head to tell her cousin that she did not love the grown-up Cheung Mo Kei even though she was deeply in love with the younger Cheung Mo Kei who bit her long ago (I like the guy who plays the younger Mo Kei). Also, Siu Chiu (Tieu Sieu), Mo Kei's cute and faithful smart servant, had the sense to leave him so that she can go back to Ba Tu (of the Ming sect) in order to save her mother and become "Master and Commander" of her people.

I really liked how they showed that Chi Yuerk finally realizes that Mo Kei did not love her like she loved him. When she realizes this she goes berserk and falls crying at her husband’'s bedside; he looks lovingly at her and gently touches her hand –- and she finally looks back at him and reciprocates his feelings for her. Life has been so rough for poor Chi Yuerk. I like this ending a lot better than the 1986 version where she jumps in front of Chiu Man (Kitty Lai) to save her life and ends up not being able to walk and her husband gets killed by his dad for having killed…, well, you know…). This ending is so sweet -– she forgets everything and lives happily ever after with the man who truly loves her, the guy who willingly got his finger sliced off for her, the guy who would do anything for her, even agree to be a pawn in her futile attempts to make Cheung Mo Kei come back to her.

As for Chiu Man –- she gets to ride off into the fake-looking backdrop with Cheung Mo Kei. She gives up everything in order to be with Cheung Mo Kei, and in the end he hands over his leadership position to Yeung Siu in order to be with her. Even at the end I wished it was Tony Leung Chiu Wai there taking me away on his fast horse, riding off into the sunset.

I would have like to have seen more on the relationship between the spider girl and her dad (Han Da Vuong, Cheung Mo Kei’s uncle on his mom’s side of the family). It was such a relief that she did not really die after being “killed” by Chow Chi Yuerk, she even survived the fire after Chiu Man left her there like that, unable to move (don'’t people have to eat, drink, use the restroom, scratch their nose or something? Really, if you think about it, it was really cruel how Chiu Man left her like that, unable to move - but that’'s just TV).

Doesn'’t Chiu Man realize that spider girl is Mo Kei’'s cousin and that she did not have to go to extremes to keep spider girl away from him? Jealousy can be a mean four letter female dog -– jealousy and lust and love can make a person do anything. Of course, she wants to clear her name that she did not try to kill spider girl, but she just stands there looking as spider girl’s dad comes back, clearly shaken, at having had seen his daughter'’s “ghost,” she could have told him that his little girl is still alive –- that was sneaky and mean. But everything happens for a reason, spider girl would have never heard her dad telling her that he really loves her and there would have never been a dramatic reunion between the two during the fire.

Also, if she did get killed in the fire, who would be able to help Chiu Man when Chi Yuerk sneaks into her room to plant the broken Dragon Saber and Heaven Sword in her trunk -- Chiu Man should be grateful that spider girl saw what was going on and seized the opportunity (while Chi Yuerk was taking everyone into Chiu Man's room to do a search) to put the broken swords back in Chi Yuerk's room on her table and then put heavy rocks in Chiu Man's trunks - and she scared Chi Yuerk into thinking that she is a ghost!). Twists and turns and drama are what turn the audience on and keeps them watching, which is really great for ratings.

Most of the martial arts and special effects in this series made me want to laugh and then cry. I laughed at first at all the flashing lights, blazing colors and corny effects; then I cried, is this supposed to be deadly martial arts? Isn’'t this the 2000 version? The worse one was the flashlight effect, i.e. when spider girl is practicing her deadly spider poison kung fu(?) and she points at a spider and light from what looks like a flashlight appears on her finger and then runs up her arm…that was really cheesy. You can see that same flash light under Chi Yuerk’'s face when she goes berserk after realizing that Cheung Mo Kei does not love her. I did not enjoy most of the martial arts in this series (can you even call it martial arts? I think 'choreographed dancing' is a better term to describe it). This makes me think of Bruce Lee and how he had said something about the martial arts in certain Chinese films appear to be ridiculous and absurd and how unpractical it was to apply that sort of martial arts in real life situations. Bruce Lee was very wise. I agree, Bruce, I think that dancing around and throwing cartoon-like moves are not exactly practical; it'’s like watching an unanimated version of Dragon Ball, with real people acting like they are some kind of “Super Saiyan,” throwing fireballs and talking too much in between.

But I suppose fantasy is more exciting than real life for some, it’'s just not my cup of Joe. I don’t watch these series for their special effects, I like to watch these series for the storylines and plots – the novels they were based on were all really good, the universal themes like the power of love, the strong bonds of brotherhood, the corruption of officials, the power of the people, the good/evil, ying and yang of the nature of mankind, etc. Don’t get me wrong, I do enjoy great cinematic classics like “In the Mood for Love,” with its lush, warm colors and tones and its timeless quality - just don’t look for any of that here. Without the great support from wonderful talents like Charmaine Sheh, Gigi Lai, Joyce Tang and the rest of the female ensemble, this version of the series would have drowned –- oh –- and Eddie Cheung –- he did great, also.

On a positive note, I would like to give HSDS credit for having some very great Shakespearean qualities -- there was a "ghost" coming back for answers (spider girl), there was a play that Chiu Man had acted on in front of her family and a large crowd of people, which included important characters, Cheung Mo Kei, Chi Yuerk, Siu Ciu and some of his crew from the Ming sect. The play acted out how Chi Yuerk poisoned the Golden Haired Lion guy's drink and a person dressed in all black came to knock the deadly drink on the ground (I'm assuming that's one of Chiu Man's goons), there were suicides (Cheung Mo Kei's parents), there was a battle for the coveted leadership positions (Chi Yuerk and her crew went through that unnecessary ordeal after the death of their leader at the burning tower), there were people going mad, there were star crossed lovers, there was an emperor (KING), there was someone in disguise (Siu Chiu's mom disguised herself as an old lady), there was also poison involved, lots of it... and the list goes on.

There is also another thing that I have been wondering about for quite some time now. Didn't Eddie Cheung play the character Yun Lei Ting in the 1986 version, "The New Heavenly Sword and Dragon Saber"? Can someone please answer my question?! If I am correct, wouldn't it be really cool how he played the guy who loses the girl in the 1986 version and then turns around and plays the guy who he lost the girl to in the 2000 version? I really don't remember because it has been awhile since 1986 and I was only around 5 years old at the time - plus I can not find out who played Yun Lei Ting in the 1986 and the 2000 versions.

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

管理员

发表于 2009-3-21 15:44:50 |显示全部楼层

Review from:

http://www.spcnet.tv/TVB-Series/The-Heavenly-Sword-and-Dragon-Saber-review-r122.html

Reviewed by: spcnet
Rating:      

In the 70's version of "Heavenly", we had Adam Cheng Siu Chow star in the tv series claimed to have changed the style of future martial arts films, in the 80's it was Tony Leung Chiu Wai, 90's it was Steve Ma King To in Yueng Pui Pui's Taiwanese edition, while action star Jet Li Lin Kit also made an appearance as Cheung Mo Kei in a Wong Jing movie. The latest Jin Yong adaptation of "Heavenly Sword and Dragon Saber" to hop onto this bandwagon stars Lawrence Ng Kai Wah, Gigi Lai, Charmaine Sheh, Joyce Tang Lai Ming, and Eddie Chueng Siu Fai. Like many Jin Yong works, "Heavenly" explores boundaries between good and evil, revenge, conspiracies, and facets of human nature in the face of such obstacles. As the third trilogy, following "Legend of the Condor Heroes" and "Return of the Condor Heroes", "Heavenly" is a story that changes its main character quite a bit before focusing on Chueng Mo Kei.

Jin Yong's novel begins the story with Kwok Jing and Wong Yung's second daughter, Kwok Suern, searching, in futile, for Yueng Gor. The story switches to Chueng Kwan Bo who becomes Wu Tang's future founder and who renames himself Chueng Sam Fung. Decades later, we follow Chueng's third disciple, Yu Doi Nam, in his tragic plight, then to the fifth disciple Chueng Chiu San's escapades, and finally to Chueng Mo Kei who is Chueng Chiu San's son.

The new 2000 version skips Kwok Suern's parts and begins the plot with Chueng Chiu San (Damien Lau Chung Yun) and the clashes for the two legendary weapons that all of the martial world is seeking--the Heavenly Sword and Dragon Saber. A saying goes in the martial world that whoso holds the Dragon Saber will be able to rule the world unless the Heavenly Sword is there to oppose it. Under circumstances, Chueng Chiu San meets and marry Yun So So (Michelle Mai Shuet), daughter of Tin Ying Clan's White Eye-Browed Eagle King who were deemed by the "good" clans as evil. Swearing brotherhood with Tse Sun, the Golden Haired Lion King who stole the Dragon Saber, everyone is after Chueng Chiu San for information on the whereabout of Tse Sun. As an answer to his third martial brother's paralysis--caused indirectly by Yun So So and her brother--Chueng Chiu San commits suicide while Yun So So follows. Before Yun dies, she tells their son Chueng Mo Kei to remember all the faces of those who forced their deaths for revenge when he grows up.

Role picks for Chueng Chiu San and Yun So So were satisfying since both Damien Lau and Michelle Mai are experienced actors. Though the age factor is evident, Lau and Mai managed to compensate for it with their acting talent. Jin Yong had, at a convention, signed on Damien Lau's book copy of "Heavenly" with the words (translated), "A long-made wish finally come true", implying that he had Damien Lau in mind for years for the casting of Chueng Chiu San.

"Heavenly" starts out pretty interesting--even the appearance of Lawrence Ng was not as bad as expected. Into the series, the idea of Lawrence Ng as Chueng Mo Kei is even acceptable--just forget the fact that Chueng is supposed to be young and handsome. The pace of the series was good in the beginning since it didn't seem too fast or too slow. However, "Heavenly" soon reaches a dragging stage where too much emphasis on love triangles were given to relationships between Chueng Mo Kei, Chiu Man (Gigi Lai), and Chow Chi Yuerk (Charmaine Sheh) and between Kei Hu Fu (Joyce Tang), Yueng Siu (Eddie Chueng), Yueng But Fui (Joyce Tang), and Yun Lei Ting (?). Is it coincidence that Joyce Tang's role, like in "Flying Fox 99" was altered and both are not to the benefit of the series? Though producers probably wanted to give Joyce more screen presence by extending her story, it was mostly trivial scenes wasted on developing a minor character.

Lack of emphasis was apparent on the relationship between Wu Tang's seven disciples, between Cheung Mo Kei and the seven disciples, the seven disciples and Chueng Sam Fung, and between Chueng Mo Kei and Tse Sun. "Heavenly" is a story that is supposed to be heavy on the relationship between men--brother to brother and father to son--while the love between man and woman is not placed too much of an ideal--as seen in Chueng's wishy washy nature when it came to who le loved most. Instead, the series managed to make the series seem "por por ma ma", dawdling into petty issues while either skipping or speeding through more important points. Producers try to make us sympathize with Chiu Man by addng pity factors like a "Ping Nam Wong" who was always hounding her for marriage and bad-mouthing her family to the king for refusing his hand in marriage. Destroying the Ming Sect became a duty for Chiu Man that weighed as the factor for her family's survival.

The cast picks like those for Miet Jeet, Chueng Sam Fung, and Wu Tang's seven disciples just don't have that aura or "feel" of the characters that Jin Yong had penned down. A lot of the characters were also "dumbed down"--examples would be the "Yuen Ming 2 Lo", Chiu Man's very powerful sidekicks, who were made a joke of by having them act pretty stupid and lose badly to Chueng Mo Kei. The person who plays Sing Kuan (Tse Sun's martial teacher) was too similar to his previous role in "Flying Fox 99", also as the main villain. Then we have the same person play a Beggar Clan traitor as in "Demi Gods and Semi Devils 97". Aside from re-using some same persons for similar roles, the music in "Heavenly" has also been recycled with themes heard in "Demi Gods" replayed in the series.

Gigi Lai was not bad as Chiu Man though the script made Chiu Man's character seem quite irritating at times. Charmaine Sheh as Chow Chi Yuerk is actually a surprise (or maybe it's just refreshing to see her casted as an evil character) since her performance in "Heavenly" is better than her other series. Perhaps also because Charmaine gives off the impression that she's gentle and soft--like Chow Chi Yuerk--it was an attribute to her role as Chow.

Fighting choreography is mere graphics and fireworks. Wires can also be seen at many scenes--too cheap to re-film? Lawrence Ng seemed weak as he lashed fist attacks while letting the computer specialists do the rest. "Heavenly" is Jin Yong's most exciting martial artsnovel in terms of the battle scenes but the series made a mockery of it, hoping to dazzle the viewer's eyes with pretty rainbow colors instead.

The series overall is just average and could have been better. The ending is pretty bad--especially when TVB threw in some fake looking background scenarios--but again, not as bad as first expected.

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

我爱松哥!

发表于 2009-9-4 23:33:13 |显示全部楼层
I watched this show,because of Damian. I personally dont like wuxia novels. The scene where cuishan killed himself was touching. Damian did a good job! :[42]
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

管理员

发表于 2009-9-5 00:00:46 |显示全部楼层
i've always liked swordsfighting novels and dramas. And I read the novel before watching Damian's performance. I felt he did express lots of emotions which I imagined from reading. Other than the age factor, Ithink he did a good job. **didn't meant to be rude, but I comment based on an unbiased angle**
小豬這周一定要中Mark 6

参与松居书籍:《碧海情天》,《男人之苦》, 《原来爱上贼》和 《天地孩儿》http://bbs.lauchungyan.com/viewt ... &extra=page%3D1
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

我爱松哥!

发表于 2009-12-20 13:37:16 |显示全部楼层
I love WuXia dramas.  I had never read the novel before watching the series and I thought that their love story was very touching and convincing.  When I finally found an English translation of the novel, I stuck Damian and Michelle's faces right in as I read and enjoy it  a lot.  The novel gives a lot more details as to why the way that acted the way they did and showed more of the the love between the 7 brothers.    I thought both Damian and Michelle did an awesome job in portraying the feelings that the characters were experiencing. 

Here's the link to read it in English in case anyone is interested: http://www.wuxiasociety.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=23
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

我爱松哥!

发表于 2010-1-17 23:21:41 |显示全部楼层
Thanks. The link with the English translation really helps. I am rewatching this drama. Awn, I cannot upload story of my son to the blog. How?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 Register

手机版|Archiver|刘松仁 松居 ( 粤ICP备05001098号 )

GMT+8, 2019-11-19 13:56 , Processed in 0.125449 second(s), 20 queries .